June 14, 2018
June 14, 2018
UPDATE (1:05 p.m.) – VSEA has created an online form, where members and retirees who do not want to share their story publicly can do so anonymously here.
The VSEA Board of Trustees is asking members and retirees to respond below in the comments section to one of the following scenarios:
- Government shuts down on July 1, and you are told to stay at home, without pay. The State is not paying health care premiums.
- Government shuts down on July 1, and you are told you are essential and must report for work, but you won’t be paid. The State is not paying health care premiums.
- You’re a VSEA retiree who no longer knows if your next pension check is going to arrive or not. The State is not paying health care premiums.
VSEA appreciates your responses and continues to urge all members and retirees to call or email the Governor today with a message of "No government shutdown. Pass a budget."
Other VSEA.org Posts:
- VSEA Creates One-Stop “Janus” Webpage To Educate Members & Retirees About The Expected Ruling & Its Potential Harm
- Labor Relations Director Shares DHR’s Response To VSEA’s Request For Shutdown Impact Bargaining With Council. He Wasn’t Happy
- VSEA Formally Requests Impact Bargaining With State In Advance Of Potential Government Shutdown
- Watch The Recorded Live Streams Of VSEA’s Gubernatorial Candidate Forums Online!
Stay Up To Date!