Meet The VSEA Staff!
Meet the people who come to work every day at VSEA headquarters prepared to represent Vermont state employees on contract and legal matters and do whatever is necessary to ensure the protection and enhancement of VSEA members’ wages, benefits, safety and health protections, and other working conditions.
In addition, HQ staff is also busy every day keeping members’ up to date, disseminating educational material(s) to the membership, and helping ensure VSEA members are conducting effective campaigns around contract issues or working conditions.
(In Alphabetical Order By Last Name)
Tim Belcher, General Counsel
Doug Gibson, Communications Director
Gary Hoadley, Labor Relations Director
Amy Kinsell, Operations/Organizing Director/Financial Coordinator
Gretchen Naylor, Director of Field Services
(In Order By Department)
Susan DeVoid, Administrative Specialist
Kris Lizzari, Communications Specialist
Tom Abdelnour, Legislative Coordinator
Jennifer Larsen, Organizer
David Oppenheimer, Organizer
Danielle Warner, Organizer
Giovanna Peruzzi, Organizer
Adam Norton, Strategic Analyst
- Department of Disabilities, Aging & Independent Living;
- Department of Health;
- Department of Mental Health;
- Department of Vermont Health Access;
- Green Mountain Care Board;
- Healthcare Access, Eligibility & Enrollment Unit;
- Middlesex Therapeutic Community Residential;
- Vermont Psychiatric Care Hospital; and
- Vermont Veterans’ Home.
- Agency of Digital Services;
- Agency of Education;
- Department of Finance and Management;
- Department of Taxes;
- Office of the Defender General;
- Secretary of State’s Office;
- Treasurer’s Office; and
- Vermont State Housing Authority.
- Agency of Administration;
- Agency of Agriculture;
- Agency of Commerce and Community Development;
- Agency of Human Services (Central);
- Department of Corrections – South (and NESCF);
- Department of Environmental Conservation (ANR);
- Department of Financial Regulation;
- Department of Labor;
- Department of Libraries;
- Department of Motor Vehicles (Civilian);
- Department of Public Service;
- Office of the Vermont Attorney General;
- Office of the Vermont State Auditor; and
- Public Utilities Commission.
- Department for Children & Families;
- Judiciary Unit;
- State Colleges’ Unit; and
- Office of State’s Attorneys.
- Department of Corrections – North (Except NESCF);
- Fish and Wildlife – North;
- Department of Public Safety;
- State Deputy Sheriffs’ Unit;
- Williston PSAP;
- Sworn Law Enforcement – North;
- Military Department; and
- Forest and Parks.
- Agency of Transportation;
- Buildings & General Services;
- Criminal Justice Training Center;
- Department of Liquor Control and Lottery;
- Department of Public Safety – South (Westminister PSAP);
- Emergency 911 Board;
- Fish and Wildlife – South; and
- Sworn Law Enforcement – South.
Questions About This Page?
Please email email@example.com or call 802-223-5247.