VSEA’s Organizing and Communications Departments created a one-stop webpage where VSEA members and retirees can go to learn more about the Janus v. AFSCME case, which will be decided any day now by the U.S. Supreme Court. All signs point to SCOTUS delivering a bad decision to America’s public-sector workers by ruling that unions representing public-sector workers can no longer collect agency fees. Well known to most union members following this lawsuit is that it was brought forward by a right-to-work advocate and his allies, who want nothing more than to accelerate corporate Americas’ race to the bottom by dealing a massive economic blow to Vermont and all American workers and trampling all over your employment rights as well.
If you haven’t already, begin educating yourself today about what a bad Janus decision means—or supplement what you know already—by clicking here. Please also inform your co-workers about the Janus page and talk with them about what you learned and remind them of the importance of a union in their every day life. You could make a difference. Every study shows that nothing is more effective than member-to-member communication.
Thanks in advance for visiting VSEA’s Janus webpage to ensure you are an informed union member.
- What You Should Know About The Anti-worker Janus Case Before The U.S. Supreme Court
- Real Talk About The Pending Changes To Your Union
- Benefits of VSEA Union Membership VS Right To Work State (US Supreme Court Case Janus vs. AFSCME) PDF
- 5 Things You Should Know About The Anti-worker Janus Case Before The U.S. Supreme Court
Other VSEA.org Posts:
- VSEA Formally Requests Impact Bargaining With State In Advance Of Potential Government Shutdown
- Watch The Recorded Live Streams Of VSEA’s Gubernatorial Candidate Forums Online!
- Thanks To Your Solidarity, VSEA Won An Important Battle, But…
Stay Up To Date!