Committee Chair: Victoria Thorpe, email@example.com
VSEA Staff Liaison: Amy Kinsell, firstname.lastname@example.org
Members Serving On Committee:
- Peggy Bosley
- Veronica Golden
- Marcie Hawkins
- Rachel Kennedy
- Rebecca Miller
- Brianna Nalley
- Anthony Packard
- Thomas Pendris
- Jason Rushlow
- Christine Russell
- Kristen Sulzman
- Robert Wright
The committee will meet in accordance with the schedule established by the President.
VSEA Annual Meeting
Research and recommend to the VSEA Board of Trustees a meeting site for VSEA’s Annual Meeting. Research and recommend to the VSEA Board the activities for social events for Friday and Saturday evening. Chose menus within the budget provided. Negotiate with the conference facility for room and meal rates.
Serve as VSEA liaisons and conference site problem-solvers during VSEA’s Annual Meeting weekend. Serve as hosts for VSEA guests to VSEA Annual Meeting.
VSEA Legislative Reception
- The committee is responsible to ensure member turnout at the event.
- Coordinate the preparation and delivery of food, either catered or member donated or both.
- If catered, select food and beverages within the budget allocated.
- If members are being asked to bring food, coordinate the food.
- Ensure room set up and break down and a cleanup crew
- Arrange for flowers and other decorations
- Assist, as needed, with hosting assignments.
- Assist, as needed, with server assignments.
Questions About This Page?
Please email email@example.com.