On Saturday, July 10, VSEA is hosting a “Day In The Park” for members and their families to enjoy one of six Vermont state parks, including:
- Elmore State Park – Morrisville;
- Boulder Beach State Park – Lake Groton;
- Camp Plymouth State Park – Plymouth;
- Emerald Lake State Park – Dorset;
- Molly Stark State Park – Wilmington; and
- Sand Bar State Park – Milton
At each of the parks listed, VSEA Chapters will be providing members and their families with free park entry, plus free food and beverages. The park day is meant to be a small thank you to VSEA members for your hard work during this especially difficult past year.
Notes: To verify your state employee status, please be prepared to present your state ID badge when entering one of the six parks on July 10. Also, no pets are permitted, unless you require a service animal. Thanks.
For planning purposes, and to ensure individual park capacity limits are not exceeded, VSEA members interested in spending a day in a Vermont state park with your union are asked to please complete this short reservation form.
Help Spread The Word!