All VSEA members who have taken time to ensure VSEA headquarters has your up-to-date home email address should have received a 2018 VSEA Gubernatorial Straw Poll email by now. It was emailed on June 2, and VSEA’s Legislative Committee is reminding that June 7 is the last day to cast your vote in the straw poll.
There are a couple of ways for members to learn more about the candidates before voting:
- Consult a special VSEA webpage*, where members and retirees can read each declared candidate’s responses to several questions related to state employees and their issues. But a reminder that you must be logged in to your VSEA.org account to view the responses; or
- View the June 4 VSEA-sponsored gubernatorial candidate forum by clicking here.
If you don’t recall receiving the email with a link to the VSEA straw poll, please check your email spam folder before contacting VSEA HQ.
*Please note that in order to view the webpage, you must first be a registered user of VSEA.org, which will grant you “member-only” status.
Other VSEA.org Posts:
- 2018 VSEA Gubernatorial Candidate Forums
- Thanks To Your Solidarity, VSEA Won An Important Battle, But…
- VICTORY! Senate Votes "No" On O’Neill Confirmation. Ball In Governor Scott’s Court Now. Do The Right Thing Or Reappoint?
Stay Up To Date!