Committee Chair: Bruce King, firstname.lastname@example.org
VSEA Staff Liaison: Amy Kinsell, email@example.com
Tami Furry, Tami.Furry@vermont.gov
VSEA ERN Committee Seeks Interested Members:
We are currently seeking new members to join the VSEA Elections, Rules, And Nominating (ERN) Committee. As a member of the committee, you’ll have the chance to connect with like-minded individuals, build leadership skills, and contribute to the VSEA community. All active VSEA members are eligible to join, and no prior experience is necessary.
If you’re interested in serving on the VSEA Awards and Scholarships Committee, please send a letter/email of interest to the committee staff liaison, Amy Kinsell, firstname.lastname@example.org
The committee will meet in accordance with the schedule established by the President for the purpose of reviewing the ERN rules and making recommendations for change. The committee shall meet as necessary to carry out its duties as elections committee.
- To ensure notice and time deadlines to the membership for VSEA elected and appointed positions.
- To maintain a procedure for obtaining petitions.
- To maintain a procedure for verification of petitions submitted.
- To recommend qualified VSEA member-candidates for elected office in the event petitions are not filed.
- To oversee VSEA elections and ballot counts.
- To recommend and maintain, upon approval of the Board of Trustees, policy, and procedures governing rules of elections for VSEA.
- To determine, upon request of the President and investigation, the appropriateness of any election irregularity not covered by the jurisdiction of the Judicial Board, and report such findings to the President or designee.
Questions About This Page?
Please email email@example.com.