Another Opportunity To Have A Seat At The Table!
One Of The Best Ways To Get Involved In Your Union Is To Run For Election To The VSEA Board!
VSEA is now accepting petitions for the following Officer positions:
First Vice President;
Second Vice President;
Any member in good standing can run for an Officer position.
- Any members interested in running for election are required to submit a petition bearing no fewer than 25* VSEA members’ names, signatures, and employee number by 4:30 p.m., Tuesday, July 13.
* Candidates are encouraged to obtain more than 25 members’ signatures to ensure compliance with the eligibility requirements.
- Please note that non-VSEA member signatures are not valid on your petition. You can recruit non-members to become full-fledged members online here.
- You must provide petitions bearing original signatures. No faxes/or scanned documents will be accepted.
If you like to place your name into nomination for a seat, there are two ways to do so:
- Submit a paper petition (PDF linked here) with 25 signatures to VSEA HQ; or
- Submit electronically: It’s a two-step process that begins by you filling out this self-nomination online form followed by you soliciting 25 members to complete this online petition, providing your name, their name, their EE numbers, and a short statement of support for your name on the ballot.
If you have any questions about this process, please feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org or call