State lawmakers are preparing to log-in to Zoom on Wednesday to officially launch the 2021 legislative session, and VSEA members and retirees have a lot to keep your eyes on this session (more so than usual).
Here is a reminder of VSEA’s 2021 legislative priorities:
- Securing a Budget that Maintains Vital Public Services
- Protecting and Enhancing Retirement Security
- Preventing the Privatization of State Services
- Enhancing Employee Health, Safety, and Security
- Protecting Our Health Care
- Defending Collective Bargaining Rights
- Collaborating on Solidarity Issues
If you have any questions about VSEA’s 2021 priorities, or want to help, please contact VSEA Legislative Specialist Tom Abdelnour at email@example.com.