Meet The VSEA Staff!
Meet the people who come to work every day at VSEA headquarters prepared to represent Vermont state employees on contract and legal matters and do whatever is necessary to ensure the protection and enhancement of VSEA members’ wages, benefits, safety and health protections, and other working conditions.
In addition, HQ staff is also busy every day keeping members’ up to date, disseminating educational material(s) to the membership, and helping ensure VSEA members are conducting effective campaigns around contract issues or working conditions.
(In Alphabetical Order By Last Name)
Tim Belcher, General Counsel
Doug Gibson, Communications Director
Gary Hoadley, Labor Relations Director
Amy Kinsell, Operations/Organizing Director/Financial Coordinator
Gretchen Naylor, Director of Field Services
(In Order By Department)
Susan DeVoid, Administrative Specialist
Kris Lizzari, Communications Specialist
Kelly Everhart, Legal Counsel
Tom Abdelnour, Legislative Specialist
Jennifer Larsen, Organizer
David Oppenheimer, Organizer
Danielle Warner, Organizer
Giovanna Zaccaria, Organizer
Adam Norton, Strategic Analyst
- Health Access Eligibility Unit;
- Department of Aging and Independent Living;
- Department of Health;
- Department of Mental Health;
- Department of Vermont Health Access;
- Green Mountain Care Board;
- Middlesex Therapeutic Community Residence;
- Vermont Psychiatric Care Hospital; and
- Vermont Veterans’ Home.
- Agency of Digital Services;
- Agency of Education;
- Department of Finance and Management;
- Department of Taxes;
- Office of the Defender General;
- Secretary of State’s Office;
- Treasurer’s Office; and
- Vermont State Housing Authority.
- Agency of Administration;
- Agency of Agriculture;
- Agency of Commerce and Community Development;
- Agency of Human Services (Central);
- Agency of Transportation;
- Department of Environmental Conservation (ANR);
- Department of Financial Regulation;
- Department of Labor;
- Department of Libraries;
- Department of Motor Vehicles;
- Office of the Vermont Attorney General;
- Office of the Vermont State Auditor; and
- Public Service Board.
- Department for Children and Families Family Services and Economic Services;
- Judiciary Unit;
- State Colleges Unit; and
- Office of State’s Attorneys.
- Department of Corrections – North (Except NESCF);
- Fish and Wildlife – North;
- Department of Public Safety (Williston PSAP);
- Military Department; and
- Forrest and Parks.
- Buildings & General Services;
- Criminal Justice Training Center;
- Department of Corrections – South (And NESCF);
- Department of Liquor Control and Lottery;
- Department of Public Safety – South (Westminister PSAP);
- Emergency 911 Board;
- Fish and Wildlife – South; and
- Sworn Law Enforcement – South.
Questions About This Page?
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 802-223-5247.