There are multiple openings on the Corrections Unit Bargaining Team that will bargain your next contract with the Administration. This is a chance for you to take a leadership role in your union, VSEA, and to make sure that your voice is heard when the decisions that affect your working conditions are made.
Open Positions Include:
- Corrections Unit Clerk;
- A bargaining team position for somebody who works at NWSCF;
- A bargaining team position for somebody who works at CRCF;
- A bargaining team position for someone from the Bennington or Rutland field offices; and
- A bargaining team position for someone from the Brattleboro, Hartford, or Springfield field offices.
Don’t miss this opportunity to weigh in on the most important issues affecting you on the job. Contact Unit Chair Anthony Giordano at firstname.lastname@example.org or Unit Vice-Chair Dan Broe at email@example.com to get involved today.
Help Spread The Word!
- President Towne Holds First Round Of Listening Tour With VSEA Corrections Members
- VSEA: The Choice For Vermont Corrections Employees
- Corrections Bargaining Unit
Questions About This Page?
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.