Date(s) - 05/07/2021
The VSEA Awards/ Scholarships Committee is currently soliciting applications from students seeking financial assistance in the pursuit of post-secondary educational goals.
The Committee will announce the recipients of the scholarships at the June Council Meeting.
Deadline: 4:30 p.m. on May 7, 2021
Note: Depending on your settings, the link above will open a PDF in your web browser or download the PDF to your computer or device. If you have any questions please email email@example.com.
Applications will be considered from persons entering or engaged in:
- Educational or vocational degree or licensed programs;
- Course(s) to further skill development; and
- Self-improvement courses.
Those persons eligible for scholarship consideration follows:
- VSEA members;
- VSEA members’ dependents;
- VSEA members’ dependent step-child; and
- VSEA members’ spouses/domestic partners.
The Scholarship Committee will base its decision for the scholarship eligibility on the following criteria:
- Career goals;
- Financial need;
- Abilities and initiative;
- Life experiences;
- Class standing (recent graduates); and
- Community and school involvement.
Scholarship amounts vary each year, ranging from $500 to $2,000. The VSEA Awards and Scholarships Committee reserves the right to determine the amount of each scholarship award, based on available funds.