Robin Rieske – 802-257-2885 – firstname.lastname@example.org
Brett Pierce – 802-241-5361 – email@example.com
The committee will meet in accordance with the schedule established by the President.
Chapter Program Planning:
- To work as a committee to develop interesting agenda items and speakers for chapter meetings that will help inform and unite the membership.
- To plan and execute social events that will allow members to develop solidarity and union visibility.
- To plan and execute community and charitable events to assist members and Vermonters and foster positive public relations with public workers and the citizens at large.
- To respond to requests from HQ and committees to sponsor meetings of members to discuss current issues that may need timely/immediate response, reaction and/or assistance from the members.
Increasing Union Visibility and Assisting VSEA Committees:
As requested by other committees, Board and/or staff, assist committees with project work, including:
- Membership Recruitment Committee – welcoming new members, recruiting new hires; assisting with Advantage Days.
- Legislative Committee – assist committee with letters, phone calls, legislative breakfasts, visits, statehouse days, etc., to actively support VSEA’s legislative agenda.
- VTPAC –candidate meet and greets, get out the vote, political endorsement interviews, and
- ERN – reminding members of VSEA elected officer vacancies and urging membership involvement
- Communications – assisting with the VSEA Bulletin Boards, completing chapter news on the website, submitting articles for the Update and Voice
Questions About This Page?
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 802-223-5247.